M Moore is an associate in the Washington, DC office of Zuckerman Spaeder.
Before joining the firm, M clerked for the Honorable T.S. Ellis, III of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia and the Honorable Mary Beck Briscoe of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit. He previously was a litigation associate at an international law firm.
M graduated from the University of Michigan Law School, where he was Executive Production Editor of the Michigan Law Review, President of the Food Law and Policy Association, and a member of Outlaws. While in law school, M was a quarterfinalist in the Henry Campbell Moot Court Competition.
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 2019
- Order of the Coif
- Executive Production Editor, Michigan Law Review
- University of Chicago, B.S., with honors, 2012
District of Columbia
U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- Hon. T.S. Ellis, III, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- Hon. Mary Beck Briscoe, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Chief Judge, American Bar Association's Young Lawyer Division, Awards and Sub-grant Committee