Aaron Chou is an associate in the Washington, DC office of Zuckerman Spaeder.
Before joining the firm, Aaron served as a law clerk to the Honorable David C. Norton of the U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina. He was previously a litigation associate at an international law firm, where he represented clients in complex commercial litigation.
Aaron graduated from Duke University School of Law, where he served on the Editorial Board of the Duke Law Journal. While in law school, he was a student attorney for the Duke First Amendment Clinic, working on cases involving defamation and protected speech. He also served on the executive boards of the Moot Court Board and Mock Trial Board.
- Duke University School of Law, J.D., 2020
- Editorial Board, Duke Law Journal
- Dean's Cup Moot Court Competition, Semifinalist
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.B.A., with honors, 2017
District of Columbia
- Hon. David C. Norton, U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina