Ten Zuckerman Spaeder LLP Attorneys Recognized as Washington, DC “Super Lawyers”
Zuckerman Spaeder LLP is pleased to announce that ten attorneys in the firm’s Washington, DC office are recognized in the 2012 edition of Super Lawyers in six categories. In addition to recognition as a “Super Lawyer” for criminal defense, partner Paula M. Junghans was also recognized as one of the Washington, DC area’s top 100 lawyers and one of the area’s top 50 female lawyers.
The firm attorneys named as “Super Lawyers” and the categories in which they were recognized are:
- Carlos Angulo: Administrative Law
- Dwight P. Bostwick: Criminal Defense—White Collar
- Blair G. Brown: Criminal Defense—White Collar
- Graeme W. Bush: Civil Litigation
- Eric R. Delinsky: Criminal Defense—White Collar
- Aitan D. Goelman: Criminal Defense—White Collar
- Paula M. Junghans: Criminal Defense
- Michael R. Smith: Native American Law
- William W. Taylor III: Business Litigation
- Roger E. Zuckerman: Criminal Defense—White Collar
Super Lawyers, a publication of Thomson Reuters, rates “outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement” using peer nominations, evaluations, and third-party research. The annual selection is limited to no more than 5 percent of the lawyers in a jurisdiction through a process that aims “to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel.” For more detail on the selection process, visit http://www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process.html.