Chambers USA Expands Zuckerman Spaeder Rankings to Include 18 Attorneys Across Firm Offices
Zuckerman Spaeder LLP is pleased to announce that Chambers and Partners has recognized 18 firm attorneys and three of its offices in the 2021 edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business. In several categories, the firm’s offices and attorneys are ranked in Band 1 and Star status, the highest rankings in the Chambers guide.
Zuckerman Spaeder’s Washington, D.C. office is recognized in Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations and Litigation: The Elite General Commercial categories; the Baltimore office is recognized in General Commercial Litigation; and the Tampa office in Health Care and White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations Litigation. Additionally, the New York-based Health Care team is newly recognized Nationwide in the Mainly Plaintiffs ERISA Litigation category, one of only two firms ranked across the United States.
Chambers describes Zuckerman Spaeder as a “boutique litigation firm with a distinguished team experienced in handling a range of complex contentious matters, including white-collar criminal defense and commercial claims,” and highlights its “deep bench of experienced trial lawyers, many of whom also handle a range of civil and commercial disputes to great effect.” Noting some of Zuckerman Spaeder’s strengths, one source tells Chambers that the firm has “top-notch litigators able to come up with novel legal theories,” and another source refers to the firm as having “excellent lawyers - they're very efficient and high-powered.”
The firm attorneys ranked in the 2021 edition of Chambers USA includes lawyers spanning across nearly all the firm’s practice areas including Business Litigation, Food and Drug, Health Care, Investigations, Legal Profession and Ethics, Plaintiffs and Class Actions, Securities and Commodities Litigation, Tax Controversy, and White Collar Defense.
The following firm attorneys are individually ranked:
- Jason S. Cowart— ERISA Litigation: Mainly Plaintiffs
- D. Brian Hufford— ERISA Litigation: Mainly Plaintiffs
- Paula M. Junghans—Tax: Fraud
District of Columbia
- Blair G. Brown—Litigation: White-Collar Crime and Government Investigations
- Graeme W. Bush—Litigation: General Commercial
- Eric R. Delinsky—Litigation: White-Collar Crime and Government Investigations
- Aitan Goelman—Litigation: White-Collar Crime and Government Investigations
- Carl S. Kravitz— Litigation: General Commercial
- William B. Schultz—Healthcare: Pharmaceutical/Medical Products Regulatory
- William W. Taylor, III—Litigation: White-Collar Crime and Government Investigations
- Roger E. Zuckerman—Litigation: White-Collar Crime and Government Investigations
- Gregg L. Bernstein—Litigation: White-Collar Crime and Investigations
- Martin S. Himeles, Jr.—Litigation: General Commercial and Litigation: White-Collar Crime and Investigations
- William J. Murphy—Litigation: General Commercial
- Conor O’Croinin—Litigation: General Commercial
- Cyril Smith—Litigation: General Commercial
- Jack E. Fernandez—Litigation: White-Collar Crime and Government Investigations and Healthcare
- Morris “Sandy” Weinberg, Jr.—Litigation: White-Collar Crime and Government Investigations
Zuckerman Spaeder and its attorneys have consistently been featured in Chambers USA for nearly two decades. Chambers USA conducts interviews and independent research to develop its lists of lawyers and law firms. For more information about Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, please visit www.chambers.com.